Saturday, October 29, 2011

Blog Chapter 9

I am a democrat. I believe in working families, affordable housing and affordable health care. Lower taxes for the middle class workers. Job security and retirements plans are important. There isn’t anything in the democratic platform that I disagree with.

I don’t know if America needs political parties and maybe the founders knew what was best for America. Would it work today?   I don’t have an answer about that.  But, I wonder, would the politicians know what the people of America want without the parties?

The Citizens Party of 2012 is for the middle class citizens that are tired of the way the country is being run by the two big parties. They don’t think they really know what we want. That they are being swayed by the rich for their political purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment