Saturday, October 15, 2011

chapter 7 blog

Chapter 7 blog

1. Objectivity still exists in media coverage of politics from what I see on NBC news. That is the only one I watch and that isn’t often. NBC news isn’t biased either.

2. How does talk radio affect my view on politics? I have never listened to talk radio, so I can’t answer that either. I have heard of Rush Limbaugh but not Air America.


3. Is media objectivity important? Yes it is important, they should not try and sway people into thinking like they do about politics. I want to read about politics or watch on tv and come to my own decision about how I feel about how the country is being run. I did read on aol about Obama couldn’t get the health care plan passed and he is dropping it. I did not read the entire article. There were no leaning right or left about it. If I did read anything about politics and they are being biased I would stop reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment